about shop contact sponosr home

Monday, September 12, 2011

Blogging Worldwide Blogs Part 7


Here is the final installment! Thank you again to everyone that submitted their blogs for this worldwide list. :D
Check out:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6


SOUTH AFRICA


Blog Name &URL: the Journey is the Reward http://djourneyisdreward.blogspot.com/
City and State/Country: Stellenbosch, South Africa
Short Description Of Your Blog: On this blog I share my experiences and adventures as a first year student varsity. :)
 
Blog Name & URL: Completely Cooked - http://completelycookedblog.blogspot.com
Your Name: Candice
City and State/Country: KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Short Description Of Your Blog: A blog all about food: making, eating and enjoying food (with a bit of random-unfood-related content on the side).


Blog Name & URL:  HeavenlyHandmade http://heavenlyhandmade.blogspot.com/
Your Name: Cecilia
City and State/Country: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Short Description Of Your Blog: All about my attempts to sell the crafts I make.  I don't blog often, and am still very bad at it, but learning all the time!
 

 


INDONESIA 
 
Blog Name & URL: Love Simple Green
Your Name: Irene Wibowo
City and State/Country: Jakarta, Indonesia (Asia)
Short Description Of Your Blog:
It's a life, thoughts, idea, and wishes.

PHILIPPINES 


Blog Name & URL: Flutter Happy http://www.flutterhappy.com
Your Name: arvee
City and State/Country: Philippines
Short Description Of Your Blog: Flutter Happy is where I blog about my life and the things that inspire me. The things that I'm really into are blog design, photography, books, and movies. I love meeting new people, so please come and say hi! ;)











HONG KONG

Blog Name & URL: Fantail Flo, www.fantailflo.com
Your Name: Florence
City and State/Country: Hong Kong
Short Description Of Your Blog: Girl based in Hong Kong blogging during her college years. Features reviews, outfits, lifestyle and photography. Likes to post tracks of indie / hippy music and showcases unusual or interesting bits and pieces she found on the internet.



ARGENTINA 

Blog Name & URL: Ella Press, http://ellapress.blogspot.com (Not very original, I know :P )
Your Name: Ella Press
City and State/Country: La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Short Description Of Your Blog: My little blog consists of things I like, things I make, and a collection of my thoughts. It's written in both Spanish and English (if I feel like translating my posts!) so everyone can read it. I love anything Vintage, Handmade, Bookish, and Design-y. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...