about shop contact sponosr home

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blogging Worldwide Blogs Part 6


Hope you all are having as much fun discovering all these new blogs as I am!
Check out:


AUSTRALIA

Blog Name & URL: Cosrard & PenPen  http://cosrardandpenpen.blogspot.com/
Your Name: Amberlee 
City and State/Country: Melbourne, Australia 
Short Description Of Your Blog:
I hate doing descriptions about my blog, they always sound tacky and scripted. So, i am just going to list my current loves: photography, lace, the sky, my Diana Mini (Daphne... i name inanimate objects), The xx, Asahi beer and dreaming of far away adventures. 

Blog Name & URL: Little Queue www.littlequeue.com
Your Name: Suzie
City and State/Country: Melbourne, Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog: Little Queue is a place I share my interest in photography, both film and digital. My images are taken from my day to day experiences.

Blog Name & URL: Sooz Goes Down ( http://joyofsooz.blogspot.com )
Your Name: Sooz 
City and State/Country: Melbourne, Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog: A place where you can live, laugh and learn. A compilation of my daily life, my love for photography, my dreams for travelling, and the things that surround me; a journey through my life down under. 


Blog Name & URL:  Through the eyes of Miss M
Your Name: Miss M
City and State/Country: Melbourne, Australia (state is Victoria)
Short Description Of Your Blog: Miss M, a Florist from New Zealand now living in Melbourne. Addicted to op shopping/thrifting, collecting pretty things and trying to figure out my cameras! This little blog is all about things I find and make...and some other random bits and pieces too Mx

Blog Name & URL: www.deerdonna.blogspot.com Deer Donna
Your Name: Donna
City and State/Country: Melbourne, Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog: A blog from a Melbourne girl featuring family, true love, kitties, lots of tattoos, crafts, jewels and clothes! All the cute things in life! :D



Blog Name & URL: BLUEBIRD bayou & http://bluebirdbayou.blogspot.com/
Your Name: Hillary
City and State/Country: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog: BLUEBIRD bayou is a scrapbook of my favorite recipes, music, books, and animals that I come across as I adventure around Australia.



Blog Name & URL: MadnessAndI http://madnessandi.blogspot.com
Your Name: Samantha
City and State/Country: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog: Something a little bit fun, a little bit quirky, a lot of me. A place where I share my thoughts, ideas, adventures & madness.
 


Blog Name & URL: SPW (scissors.paper.wok) www.scissorspaperwok.com 
Your Name: Kimanh le Roux
City and State/Country: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog: SPW is a lifestyle blog focusing on crafts and plant-based recipes.



 

Blog Name & URL: Krafty Panda  http://kraftypanda.blogspot.comYour Name: Amanda Panda
City and State/Country: Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog: Hi, I'm Manda. I'm a full time student and my days are mostly taken up with animals, crafting, thrifting, blogging, and photography!



Blog Name & URL: Far From The Mocking World / http://farfromthemockingworld.blogspot.com
Your Name: Kaisha
City and State/Country: Sydney, Australia!
Short Description Of Your Blog: Far From The Mocking World is part anecdote, part diary, part music playlist and part visual scrapbook. It's a general lifestyle blog of sorts, with regular features and random bits and pieces. Used primarily to generate positivity, my blog is a place for me to inspire and get inspired. If that sounds like something you can dig, stop by and say hello!


Blog Name & URL: http://head-heart-health.com
Your Name: KatieP
City and State/Country: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog: 
I am a former diet junkie and figure competitor who is re-channelling the energy that was once consumed by the scale into living a great big life. I blog abouthead - creativity, NLP and hypnotherapy, heart - inspiration, motivation and spirituality, and health - body, sex and life.


Blog Name & URL: Indie Thrifter
http://indiethrifter.typepad.com/
Your Name: Hayley
City and State/Country: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog:
At the Indie Thrifter you will find all sorts of stuff from crafty tutorials, to thifty finds, decor inspiration to recipes and adventures. I have few pennies to rub together to most of my tutorials are centered around doing things on the cheap, and many around home decor as I'm currently in the process of prettying up the rented abode that I share with two lovely housemates and by beautiful GF, Carly J.



Blog name & URL: Royal Milk Tea http://royalmilktea.nu
Your name: Lyndall 
City and State/Country: Adelaide, South Australia
Short description of your blog: Royal Milk Tea is where I share my pretty sketches, things that inspire me, little snapshots, love letters, and lots of daydreaming ♥




Blog Name & URL: opshopped @ http://opshopped.wordpress.com/
Your Name: Louise
City and State/Country: Perth, Western Australia
Short Description Of Your Blog:
In America, they call it thrifting; in Australia, we call it opshopping. My blog documents my purchases and my fiance's dismay at as i come home with even more stuff I apparently don't need (lies!) I attempt to sew, undertake DIY projects that I don't finish and try to find space for another coat I "just could leave behind." Bonus for the animal lover: cameos from my kitty, Archie!




NEW ZEALAND


Blog Name & URL: Little Cloud http://littleclouddesign.blogspot.com/
Your Name: Ngaio Emery
City and State/Country: Auckland, New Zealand
Short Description Of Your Blog: Little Cloud is my blog about inspiring, pretty things, music and life as a university student.



Blog Name & URL: Little Things http://littlethingsnz.blogspot.com/
Your Name: Verity
City and State/Country: Tauranga, New Zealand
Short Description Of Your Blog: I blog about all the Little Things keeping life in Tauranga, New Zealand less Bordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...