about shop contact sponosr home

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blogging Worldwide! A Blog Linkup Series!



I'm super giddy to announce this new blog series! I thought it up while I was shopping for a Georgia postcard to send to Jana of Giggles, Glitz & Glam. There are so many great blogs out there, so I thought why not compile a huge list so people can discover new blogs and be discovered? [plus I think it's fun to find blogs in the same location as you]
Doesn't matter where you are in the world--if you have a blog--you're in!

Now for this to work I need YOUR help! If you would like to be added to the list you need to do the following:

1. Fill out this form:

Blog Name & URL:
Your Name:
City and State/Country:
Short Description Of Your Blog [4 sentences or less]:

2. Create a 250x120pixel image to place above your information. [OPTIONAL]
Static only. No animation


3. Send information and image to SUBMISSIONS CLOSED with your COUNTRY in the "Subject" line.


4. Place a button on your blog to show your participation! [OPTIONAL]


























5. Tweet/blog about this series:. You can use the tweet below if you want: [OPTIONAL]
 Blogging Worldwide! a new blog series with @Mary_Rebecca. Have you submitted your blog yet? Find out how: http://bit.ly/qfQZXr


SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Following the deadline I will start to post the collected blogs in waves. A post per week until I've posted everyone!

I can't wait to start receiving submissions! Thank you so much everyone <3 


UPDATE:  Thanks to everyone that submitted their blog and made this blogging worldwide series a roaring success!  Keep an eye out for another round closer to the end of the year! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...