about shop contact sponosr home

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ask and you shall receive


On the tail of yesterday's post, I thought a question and answer vlog would be fun way to get to know me. So any questions you guys would be interested in me answering, just leave a comment on this post. You can also send me an email at maryrebeccablog[at]gmail[dot]com if you'd like to go that route instead. 

I haven't made a vlog since last year, and I'm really excited to answer any questions you all might have for me!


7 comments:

  1. favorite movie / tv show

    favorite websites

    favorite photographers

    do you like fashion or photography more ?

    do you ever feel like a celebrity ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of corn is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are your hobbies?
    Do you listen to music when you blog?
    Favorite colors?
    I vlog sometimes too but I suck at video editing so I don't do it often. Are you planning on vlogging more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. your on a lot of social networking sites - do you have a favorite ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. are bowties your favorite thing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you like your own pictures when you were younger?

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is one thing that you are truly terrified of?
    do you ever feel embarrassed about blogging?
    do your parents know you blog/do they read?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...