about shop contact sponosr home

Friday, February 24, 2012

CRUNCH TIME!

(source)

Wow, February has really flown by!  Which means March is right on our tails, and then means...CRIT WEEK IS in 2 weeks!!

Most of you know I am in grad school. My school runs on quarters, so at the end of every 3 months I hardly sleep, live at school, and once or twice will have a fit of manic hysteria at 5 in the morning. But this quarter has an added bonus! This weekend is the 48-hour Re-Pack competition. From 7pm Friday until 7pm Sunday I will be living at school.  No, seriously. Clothes, blankets, toothbrush...it's all coming with me tonight. So even though I am excited to do this, I'm also super anxious thinking about how this is happening right before the end of the quarter.  I'm sure it will all work out in the end, but if I'm a tad M.I.A. for the next 3 weeks, you know why.

Also, on that note I won't be having a call for sponsors for the month of March. I want to change a few things up anyway, so keep an eye out for the new and improved sponsor set-up in April. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...