about shop contact sponosr home

Friday, February 17, 2012

Getting friendly with lipstick

I've always liked the look of lipstick on other people, but never thought it looked good on me. Mainly because I have tiny lips.  The kind where when I smile with my teeth my top lip pretty much does a vanishing act. Alakazam!  [magic, not Pokémon]

With the new year I've been on a mission to find colors I like and learn how to feel comfortable wearing it. So far I've only ventured out in the two colors below. I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite lipstick is though...oh, and any tips on how to apply/keep it on the longest/make it look awesome.






P.S. I spend a lot of time at school now.  Note the projector screen behind me. :X
P.P.S.  I'm not actually in class when I take these.
P.P.P.S.  I bought a hot pink cat sized wig today. Photos obviously coming soon! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...