about shop contact sponosr home

Monday, October 3, 2011

October Sponsors and Guest Posts!

The start of my weekend consisted of vending a booth for 12 hour days. It was an exhausting start, but I'm glad October is finally here.  With this month comes a first for my blog--sponsors! Please take a moment and check them out on my right sidebar. They're all great and you'll be seeing more from them soon. ;D

I've also been popping up around a couple of great blogs, go check them out if you have a moment




My first day of my 2nd quarter starts today so I need to go get ready. [you can check out some of the work I produced 1st quarter here]
I'll be back with news on a 50% sale on my Etsy as well as a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...