about shop contact sponosr home

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vote for Creeper!

If you follow me on Twitter you know this past weekend/week I have been in the process of moving. That's why there has been a lack of posts on my blog. Don't worry though-I've still be working behind the scenes to make October a great month to be reading my blog. ;)

 I did manage to enter Creeper into a contest ModCloth is holding-although a bit late in the game since I think voting ends on the 30th. We'd love some votes though. Matt says people don't like black cats--let's prove him wrong!
(you have to like ModCloth on FB to see the entry. Once you do that just hit the back button and you should see my entry)

I mean, look at this sad little purple conehead face...how can you say no? (I finally got to take it off him last night after 10 days)


Thank you!  See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...