about shop contact sponosr home

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Childhood Halloween Costumes Guest Post by Kaycie of Redhead Memories

Hello Mary Rebecca readers! I'm Kaycie and I blog over at Redhead Memories.


How would you like to see some adorable pictures of me when I was little? I thought so. :) Here are some pictures of me from Halloweens past:


Clown
Photobucket

Princess
Photobucket


This year I was pretty obsessed with leopards for some reason. I loved leopard anything! So naturally, when Halloween came...
Photobucket


And this year I was Madeline. Precious, right? I had the red hair and my mom made me the outfit. Too cute!
Photobucket


And lastly, my personal favorite picture... the witch.
Photobucket
Boo! For the record, I wasn't trying to be scary in this picture. I was just smiling :)


I hope you enjoyed looking and possibly laughing at my little self, and I hope I inspired you to find some of your old Halloween costumes!


----------------------------------------------------------


Mary: Kaycie, how cute were you?! I love all of the costumes, especially the clown! Thanks so much for sharing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...