about shop contact sponosr home

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Getting To Know Me

I came across this survey on Tumblr and thought it was a fun way to learn a little more about me. Please feel free to take it and use it on your own blog--leave a comment in this post, I'd love to read your answers as well! :D



  1. Whats your middle name? Rebecca!  fancy that
  2. How big is your bed? I have a twin daybed, so if I fold it out, it turns into a queen.
  3. What are you listening to right now? I'm in a 90's room on Turntable.fm --anyone else use this site? I've been using it instead of Pandora lately.
  4. What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? That's not going to be very useful to you. heh
  5. What was the last thing you ate? Cinnamon apple sauce...very fast, because I was running late. I'm ready for lunch!
  6. Last person you hugged? Creeper-- before I left for school. Mainly because he whines when I don't pay attention to him while I get ready.
  7. How is the weather right now?  Party cloudy, 88ºF  Not that I would know since I'm stuck inside for another 5 hours. :(
  8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Matt--I woke him up. oops
  9. What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Teeth
  10. Favorite type of food. I'm not sure if I would say I had a favorite. I just like food in general!
  11. Do you want children? Someday...maybe, who knows. Not in the game plan right this moment. ;)
  12. Do you drink? Very rarely.
  13. Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night? Once. It was horrible and I never want to feel like that again. 
  14. Hair color? Auburn 
  15. Eye colour? Standard brown
  16. Do you wear contacts/glasses? I have both, but I wear contact 99% of the time. Mainly because I don't like the way my glasses look. I've been thinking about trying out Warby Parker.
  17. Favorite holiday? Halloween! 
  18. Favorite season? Fall or Spring...maybe more so Fall because my allergies are not as bad!
  19. Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Of course I have---it's never fun.
  20. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2
  21. What books are you reading? Starting reading Running With Scissors the other night--thought I had already done so years ago. It's a quick read though, so I'm open to suggestions for future books!
  22. Piercings? Just my ears. My mom actually had to sit on me to get the second hole pierced because I lost it after the first one went in. [I was 6 or so] :x
  23. Favorite movie? Empire Records
  24. Favorite college football team? Sorry, N/A
  25. What were you doing before filling this out? Learning HTML and CSS
  26. Any pets? I think most of you know I'm halfway to crazy cat lady status.
  27. Dogs or cats? Contrary to popular belief, I like both of them. ;)
  28. Favorite flower? Orchids or Chrysanthemums
  29. Have you ever loved someone? Yes!
  30. Who would you like to see right now? Matt, because that means we could go get lunch! yay--food
  31. Have you ever fired a gun? No, but I want to go to the gun range soon and learn how to properly handle/shoot a gun.
  32. Do you like to travel by plane? Nope--not a fan of heights.
  33. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right-handed
  34. If you could go to any place right now where would you go? San Diego Comic*Con
  35. Are you missing someone? Not at the moment
  36. Do you have a tattoo? Nope--probably never will.
  37. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? I don't think I ever watched cartoons on Saturday morning.
  38. Are you hiding something from someone? Not intentionally at this very moment. I'm sure I have in the past.
  39. Are you 18? I was for a year!
  40. What do before you go to bed? Take my contacts out...sometimes I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...