about shop contact sponosr home

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wanted Wednesdays 04/27/11

(Source)

My friend Stephanie over at Femmena Mala has just opened up her own Etsy shop! It's full of fun fabric button rings like the one pictured above, as well as fabric button necklaces and hair clips! Stephanie is also offering, for the first month, 20% off your order when you use code WELLHELLO


Now until May 6th, there is Gallery Nucleus is hostingADVENTURE TIME: A LOOK BEHIND THE LAND OF OOO! I wish I lived closer to California so I could check it out. Matt and I actually dressed up as Marceline and Finn last year, but I didn't get any pictures. :( You can see Stinker sporting Matt's Finn hat here though.


If spiders freak you out- DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO.  I had never heard of this spider up until last Friday. It's so tiny and his mating dance is quite amazing. [and you'll see why he is called a Peacock Spider]


(Source)
It took me forever to finish "My So-Called Life", but I've now moved on to this! I'm about 5 episodes in and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it through the 107 episoded Netflix has--but we will see. I'm open to all guilty pleasure suggestions to add to my queue though. :D

(Source)

I want a Kindle! I've been reading A Game of Thrones on Matt's and I'm hooked! I like how it gives you the percentage of how far into the book you had read at the bottom--it's a constant reminder of how much more I have in this book! heh

4 comments:

  1. im torn about kindles. i really want one for the thought of how easy it would to download and travel around with one. but im a lover of the printed word - the smell and touch of the pages. ha! we shall see...

    and yes so excited for stephanie!! she's gonna be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!! Mary Rebecca, you are so awesome for featuring me, thank you!! <3

    Ilene, I am a lover of the printed word also, but the good thing about the Kindle is that not ALL books are available on it so you HAVE to get real books sometimes. And, I usually buy the real book if I liked it enough on the Kindle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD I LOVE THAT SPIDER.

    As far as Netflix goes, i tend to rewatch Pushing Daisies & Dead Like Me a lot, but I don't know if they count as guilty pleasures because they are genuinely awesome. I watch a lot of Say Yes to the Dress. I don't know why, but I can't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ilene: I love the way books smell..old any new! heh I don't have a lot of space to store books right now, so a Kindle is great for books I want to read, but are not necessarily ones I want to house. Also the new Kindle [the one pictured] is super thin and lightweight...whereas the book I am reading on it is quite thick in real life--so it also takes up less space when taking it on the go. :)

    Stephanie: No problem--get those sales! ;D

    Holly: I've watched Pushing Daisies and I attempted to get into Dead Like Me...but just couldn't. I wish they would put up the next season of Bones already!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...