about shop contact sponosr home

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wanted Wednesday 01/04/12


Sponsors edition!

The Log Lady Twin Peaks Embroidered Art

I love Twin Peaks-- and Amanda + James over at Flex Family Arts makes a whole ton of fun Twin Peaks embroidery!


 

I love the fabric and colors used in this fun pouch by Citlalli of Sew Beastly. I've been looking around for a fun pouch to store my pens, pencils, and whatnots at school.



 

 What a dapper ow by Shannon of Shannon*Bearl! My mother is crazy for owls but I think I'd have to keep this one for myself. ;)



 

Now that it is finally getting cold I want every warm and knitted and/or crocheted!  This ear-warmer made by Chrissy of Whimsical Poppysmic would be great to have.


 
I already mentioned Elin of Elin Winblad was a great artist, and here's proof! I already own one of her  female portraiture paintings, but I think she might need a friend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...