about shop contact sponosr home

Friday, December 30, 2011

27 in 27

 

This is the first time I've made one of these lists... so we'll see how well I'm able to mark things off of it!
[Plus now you guys know how old I am--eek]

So, in no particular order---MY 27 IN 27 LIST!

1. Find and move in to a place of my own. [no roommates for a while.]
2. Get a part-time job that works with school.
3. Spend more time working at school.
4. Read a book a month.
5. Learn how to better use Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
6. Have a blate...or two, or three!  [blogger date]
7. Restock my Etsy more frequently.
8. Paint more.
9. Overhaul my closet and dress better.
10. Learn how to style my hair.
11. Blog more often.
12. Take more pictures of myself. Not to be vain, but so when other bloggers request one I don't have to keep using the same one from 6+ months back ;p
13. Visit more estate sales.
14. Practice drawing.
15. Drink less soda.
16. Exercise more/tone up.
17. Practice more with doing Special FX makeup.
18. Focus on my posture. I don't want a hump!
19. Go camping.
20. Hang out with friends more.
21. Visit at least one state I've never been to.
22. Go to more art shows.
23. Geocache more.
24. Get on a better sleep schedule.
25. Get glasses I like.
26. Comment more, lurk less on other people's blogs.
27. Use the film in my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...