about shop contact sponosr home

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Past Halloween costumes

I unfortunately do not currently have access to costumes pictures further back from 2 years ago. Maybe next year I can dig up some childhood costumes. Although honestly, I don't really remember many. Up until I was 9 I went trick-or-treating at a local mall because I lived on a really busy street..so I don't really think my parents went all out on my costumes.  sad :\

2010 Costumes

I dressed us as Sugar Skulks!



 


I also decided to go to a Halloween party last minute so I whipped up a VooDoo Doll outfit.

This isn't a costume, but I really like the pumpkin we carved last year. ANGLERFISH!



2009 Costumes

We had a Halloween this party. I got so involved in decorating the house [sorry. no photos] that I kinda put my outfit on the back burner. I guess I was like a woodland sprite?


 


 Then this was for another Halloween party that same year. I was just a creepy doll :)



I really have no idea what I'll be dressing up as this year.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...