about shop contact sponosr home

Friday, August 19, 2011

The August Break 2011 : Aug. 19th


Today was tiresome.  All night and morning I felt horrible. I stayed in bed as long as I could, but finally got up so I could do some heavy lifting and a lot of pricing! This weekend I am having a yard sale and I'm really hoping for a great turn out.  [and a lot of buys so I don't have to cram this stuff back into the nooks and crannies of my room I had been storing it in]

The day ended on a good note though because Matt treated me to a BBQ restaurant we had been wanting to check out. I can't say no to sweet potato tots and a pulled pork sandwich! Plus Matt's fried okra was really good too. [although his food actually looks pretty gross in this picture.  you can't win them all Instagram, you can't win them all]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...