about shop contact sponosr home

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I Wore : Chatty Crafty

This past weekend was Chatty Crafty in Chattanooga, TN. Matt and I drove up on Saturday to visit our friends that were vending and check out all the other great vendors. :D


Our friends: Lindsay from Pretty Pop Designs, and Laura from RawK+KandY!

The show was nicely arranged and there were a lot of great vendors I had not seen before. One in particular I fell in love with-I'll have a post about them tomorrow! I'm sad there was a threat of rain all weekend for them since it was an outdoor show, but I think it really only got them some on Sunday.

I was wearing a new dress I had just received, so before we got too hot and miserable, Matt humored me and took some photos of me by the waterfront. Of course I'm more partial to the ones where I'm being a goof. ;)

Look at that bag! I could be smuggling a cat in there for all anybody knows ;D

Outfit Details
Dress: vintage
Shoes: Ralph Lauren
Belt: thrift store
Sunglasses: Ebay
Headband: Megan Maude

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...