about shop contact sponosr home

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LensHero.com Review



A few weeks ago I stumbled across this awesome site called LensHero.com. This site is designed to help the consumer make an educated decision on a lens that is within their budget. The interface is completely user-friendly. Just plug in your camera, budget, and what type of lens you are interested in and LensHero.com gets to work! The search results will give you lots of information--some of it being price, reviews, compatibility, and a grading scale to show how key features stack up compared to similar lenses. 

This site has been more than helpful for me with doing research on the lenses I am thinking about investing in. I know for me it can become overwhelming trying to find and organize all the information from various sites, but with LensHero.com it's all neatly arranged in one place! I highly recommend you all check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...