about shop contact sponosr home

Thursday, June 14, 2012

4th Quarter is DONE

[my position for the last 3 months-- starring at my computer]
 
You've all probably noticed how quiet it's been around here. It's 99.9% been because I've been working on finishing up my 4th quarter at school. It was a really weird quarter [I heard that sentiment from a few other students] and I'm glad to have some relaxation time.  [and going to the beach!]

I've been storing posts until I could queue them up during my break. I really don't want to go radio silence every 3 months, so I'm going to try to work on my time management. I miss you guys :D


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break :) And yay for having stored posts, I'm trying to do the same (for during the exams) but it's not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is was a successful quarter and glad to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...