about shop contact sponosr home

Friday, March 30, 2012

Taking a break while on break

These last two weeks I have been on break from school. I decided to step back from the computer for a bit so that I could tackle a long to-do list! This is only the 3rd time I've been on my computer since being on break--any Internet activity I've had outside of that has been through my phone.  It's been nice and I've gotten a good bit done. [there is still a lot to do, I made myself a pretty expansive to-do list]

Not everything on the to-do list was outside the Internet though. Craft show season is upon us and I'm really excited to share my new items, so one of the points was to have a HUGE SPRING SALE on my Etsy to clear way for new inventory.  Almost every single thing in my shop is currently on sale--most of the items 50% off!




I hope everyone has been enjoying this great weather we have been having! Warm days really motivate me, when I'm cold all I want to do is hibernate. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...