about shop contact sponosr home

Monday, January 9, 2012

What I Wore: Junkin' with Amanda




Outfit Details
Dress: Kohls
Cardigan: Zara
Belt: Forever21
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Kohls
Bee Necklace: handmade by me

On Friday Amanda and I perused a couple junk and thrift shops. The day ended up being quite nice and fairly warm, which was a nice change from the cold rain we have been enduring lately. We didn't leave with many treasures, but the looks we got at the local pizza joint made it well worth it.  I don't think we looked crazy, but you'd think we both had flaming dancing penguins on our heads by the stares we got!  All in all, it was fun and I see many more junkin' adventures in our future. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...