about shop contact sponosr home

Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I Wore: Casual Bling

It's been rainy and gloomy for the past 2 weeks. So when there was a decent sunny day I jumped at the chance to wear something that wasn't going to be hidden under a coat and umbrella.  Of course I decided to wear all black and grey! Fixed that by layering some pink tights under my striped pair. I'm bummed that the striped tights got a run in them later that day though. :(

P.S. You can kinda see my new hair color in these photos. Went back to my bright auburn. Thinking when I touch it up that I might go even more red. What do you all think?




 
However, this is probably my best outfit photo ever.  It was REALLY sunny. ;)

Outfit Details
Over-sized Sweater: Target
Shorts: Gap
Tights: Target and Romwe
Shoes: Soda
Necklace: n/a I've had it a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...