about shop contact sponosr home

Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Swap 2012!



Last Sunday I mentioned I had a fun Valentine's Day surprise coming up, and this is it!

As some of you may know I rang in the new year as a single lady. We both knew it was the right decision and I'm incredibly optimistic about what the future holds.

...but what does this have to do with this swap? Well, I enjoy Valentine's Day--I enjoy the colors, the decor, the chocolates, everything! So just because I won't have a significant other to celebrate with this year, doesn't mean that is going to stop me from enjoying every minute of it, and I want to enjoy it with all of you. ;D
 

About the Swap

This Valentine's Day Swap is to create a package for your partner that encompasses this fun holiday. Handmade or store bought items are fine, and the only item everyone is required to include is a card.
All participants will get a little information blurb about their swap partner to help get an idea of what their partner would like in a package. There will also be a link-up day so people can show off what they received!


Requirements

-Must include a card.
-You must have an active blog to participate in this swap.
-Packages need to have a minimum $20 total value. [not including the card or shipping]
-This is a pretty fast swap, so make sure you have the time to participate before signing up!

Dates

Sign-Up Deadline: Tuesday, January 17th by midnight [EST]
Partners Paired Up: Thursday, January 19th
Ship Deadline: Monday, January 30th
Link-Up: Tuesday, February 14th.

                                         Form                                        

Click HERE to fill out the form!
Sign-ups now closed

INTERNATIONAL READERS WELCOME!
If you have any questions feel free to email me at maryrebeccablog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...