about shop contact sponosr home

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Two Events I'm Participating In

Two great events are happening tonight! I wish I could be at both places at once.

FIRST
Handmade Holiday Workshop at West Elm!
My team, GA Etsy, will be heading the handmade ornament table tonight! Come stop by, make an ornament or two, and do some local handmade shopping. I finished making swag bags with swag donated from team members last night. The first 100 people to make an ornament will get one. :D 




SECOND
Opening of the I.C.E. Pop-Up Shop!
Tonight, from 7-9pm, is the opening and it should be a ton of fun! I'm super bummed I have to miss it. 
Why it will be great:

  • Great handmade shopping from tons of great artists! Some of my bunting necklace will be for sale :D
  • Local Vaudeville/folk/jazz 6-piece band Christ, Lord will perform at 8 PM
  •  Window display created by R. Land 
  • Scoutmob users get 25% off everything in the store for this one night only. That's 25% off items in the ICE Pop-Up Shop and 25% off Criminal Records items (no tickets, no consignments, no gift cards). 
  • Tote bags printed by Fallen Arrows and designed by Wattsalot to give to the first 100 attendees. I am super jealous of people getting this tote bag! Sarah is an amazing person and illustrator! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...