about shop contact sponosr home

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I Wore: Pumpkin and Apple Pickin'


This past Sunday was full of pumpkin patches and apple orchards! It was a perfect opportunity to try out some new tights that were graciously sent to me by We Love Colors. I've been a fan of their  microfiber solid color tights because of the range of colors and how durable they are. I'm not a delicate creature--I need tights that can stand up to my outbursts. ;D

                                                               (hey static cling on my butt, what's up?)




Outfit Details
Dress: Forever21
Belt: Forever21
Tights:c/o We Love Colors
Shoes: gift
Hair Bow: handmade by me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WLC Facebook [currently hosting a Halloween costume giveaway]
WLC Curvy Facebook [giveaway every month for 3 pairs of tights]
WLC Style Blog [see how other bloggers are styling their WLC products]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...