about shop contact sponosr home

Monday, October 17, 2011

B.F.A Graduation Show

On Friday I showed you guys some bloopers from when I was shooting my body of work for my graduation show.

So today I'm here to show you guys the finished pieces and a a few extras.

The title of my work is Outside Looking In and the imagery explores that uneasy feeling you sometimes get when you glance outside a window at night. That idea that something might be out there, looking back. With these pieces, the viewers DO see that there is something lurking in the shadows but are unable to warn the unaware subjects in the images.

Still can't believe this was over a year ago now!







This one was edited out due to sizing restraints given to each graduate by the gallery. [thumbs up if you see my nod to Twin Peaks]


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...