about shop contact sponosr home

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wanted Wednesdays 09/21/11





(Source)
Tracked this image all around the Internet until I found the Etsy shop of The Ink Society. Added bonus? This print is currently on sale! :D


I am not ashamed to say I have watched this multiple times, nor am I ashamed to say that Matt and I have tried mimic some of this guy's sweet moves in public since watching this.

(Source)
Love the colors in this photograph!





This is a pretty cool commercial for a kids cereal. The one thing I don't get is the end--I don't have friends that just sit on the floor and watch me eat, do you?


These beautiful animations were made using dust and reflective confetti. Click on the source link to view the rest.



Don't forget: Still looking for October guest posts. If you think you might be interested, check out this post for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...