about shop contact sponosr home

Friday, August 5, 2011

I went PURPLE

I'm sure most of you know the feather hair extension craze that is going around. Well, I tried to put them in my hair and failed. My hair is really thin and smooth so no matter how hard I crimped those beads in, they would slide out in a  day or two. sad times

Since I was itching to do something fun with my hair for the summer I turned to something I knew I could do--hair dye!  I've been dying bits of my hair bright colors for years, but never just the ends. I decided to only dye the longest sections of my hair, but I really like how it came out. Now, when I want to change it up, I can just get a hair-cut [which I need pretty badly] and it's gone! :)




Fun nails inspired by Tanie!  The Scrabble ring is from my Etsy store :D



BONUS PICTURE! 
I'm pretty notorious for taking ridiculous pictures.  What am I doing in this shot--eating or spitting out my hair?! ;D



P.S. Have you submitted your blog information to my Blogging Worldwide linkup yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...