about shop contact sponosr home

Monday, August 29, 2011

Cat Lady Portrait by Tera Sue


You might remember when Tera Sue made my first crazy cat lady portrait. I loved it so much I commissioned her to make another one with Stinker and Creeper.  [Creeper is actually not in the first one, that black cat on my head was just a lucky coincidence]I love her style so much and the detail is so fun! I mean, she even did my nails!

ADDED BONUS! I have good news for all of you! Tera just recently opened up shop where you all can get your own custom portraits!  Seriously, her prices are a steal for the awesome work she'll deliver you. Yano, holiday shopping is right around the corner--these would make excellent gifts! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...