about shop contact sponosr home

Friday, July 29, 2011

Flashback Friday: 7/29/11 High School


These pictures were uploaded to Facebook recently and I thought I might as well use them for a FF post!
I don't think any of the other people pictured in these images read my blog, but hopefully they won't kill me for posting these. heh :x

I would also just like to point out that these are all from disposable cameras because not many people had digital cameras back then.  Oh, and if you did they were the size of bricks and ran on like 6 AA batteries. [I should try to track down those photos of me using ours. heh]

Yes, at one point I had jet black hair and a stupid look on my face. Now I'm just stuck with the stupid looks on my face ;D

Not sure why I was being carried....

I wish I was that small still. awww ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...