about shop contact sponosr home

Saturday, June 25, 2011

What I Wore : Cat Dress

You know, this time two/three years ago, I wasn't a cat person.  I didn't mind cats...I liked cats, but they weren't high on my radar. Then Nibbler, Stinker, and Creeper came into my life and I am now 3 cats away from officially being crazy. So of course I wear cat print dresses now! ;D

sometimes it's better to wonder who's hand that is
Look, I don't always make the best faces...BUT this is a great example of the Monocle necklace doing it's thing--MAGNIFYING! :D

 Outfit Details
Cat Print Dress: second-hand online
Belt: vintage
Shoes: Zara
Monocle Necklace: handmade by MaryRebecca
Silver Ring: vintage
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen's Calypso Blue with Lippmann's Birthday Party on tips [<--gift from Michele <3]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...