about shop contact sponosr home

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Etsy Shops

Most of you know of my Etsy shop, Mary Rebecca, but some of you might not be aware of my vintage housewares Etsy shop, FelicitousFinds! Since I've been updating both of them I thought this would be a good time to showcase some of my current favorites in each them. :D [and offer a coupon at the bottom ;)]



FelicitousFinds
Large Retro Owl Ceramic Mug
Retro Mini Personal Locker
Small Canning Jar

                                        Aladdin Treasure Troll Purple Thermos



Mary Rebecca

Multi-Color Bunting Necklace Upcycled Suede

Black Suede Fringe Cap Necklace
Gold Bunting Necklace Upcycled Suede
Horizontal White Beaded Necklace


Coupon: SPRINGFLING = 10% off your entire order

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...