about shop contact sponosr home

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wanted Wednesdays 03/16/11

Holly posted this on FB and I had to re-post it. It reminds me of when Stinker lunges at me too soon and just sails past me-- limbs all outstretched. haha

(Source)
Want one of these. No more hand cupping! 

(Source)
Pretty crocheted covered stones! Click the link to see a tutorial. 

(Source)
One of my favorite activities.

(Source)
Matt makes clever things when he should be working on assignments instead. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I really really want one of those faucet things now! Not just for brushing teeth, but it looks like a faucet turned water fountain! Lol. Super neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I BOUGHT my kilroy & maw pieces at I.C.E this past year! -- I love small world moments. I'm actually thinking about participating in ICE this summer. Did you enjoy your experience selling there?? Hope you have a wonderful day. :) -Sav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele: I know--that's why I like it so much!

    MaieDae: You should definitely apply! I had so much fun and met a lot of great people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that tooth brushing thing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...