about shop contact sponosr home

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wanted Wednesday 02/09/11



(Source)
Really like the colors in this print--prettty.

(Source)
I still have never had a macaron even though I know a super cute French bakery that makes them fresh. I need to correct this!

(Source)
I really like the look of clear bubble umbrellas.  Matt surprised me with one for my birthday and now if I can just remember to get it out of the trunk when I need it...

(Source)
This light cover would be great for a craft room. Their Etsy stores offers a variety of imagery and different style covers as well.

(Source)
Looking for a gag gift? I think these soaps would be great! You need to go look at the rest. [could you wash your hands with a hot dog and bun?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...