about shop contact sponosr home

Friday, February 4, 2011

Flashback Friday 2/04/11 Comic-Con Part 1

In 2009 me and two of my friends drove cross country to attend the San Diego Comic-Con...and well, I never posted the pictures. :X So the next few Flashback Fridays will be dedicated to posting images from that trip. I'm just going to post them in the order I edit them so they may or may not be in any consecutive order.

(From Holly's photos)

Louisiana was our first stop once we left Georgia. I've lived in GA my entire life, I enjoy the heat, but stepping out of the car at this Louisiana rest stop was like stepping onto the surface of the sun! We didn't get to see much of the state because a scary rain storm hit that evening and then we moved on in the morning.

Pretty sure this was Texas. The first thing I see when we get to the rest stop is all the "BEWARE OF RATTLESNAKES" signs.  Nooooo thank you!!

But who am I kidding--they are way more afraid of me.

If Holly's hair is blowing in the wind I will probably take a picture of it.




2 comments:

  1. These are really awesome pictures! Not just for memories...but for photography too of course.

    PS. If you didn't see my email yet, you are the first WINNER of my $25 gift certificate to Urban Outfitters! Check your email when you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele: Thank you--it was really about time I shared them. heh :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...