about shop contact sponosr home

Monday, May 3, 2010

Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa

The Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa happened on Saturday, May 1st.  This was my first show with a 10x10 space, so I was a tad nervous of my set-up! I think what we [meaning my boyfriend Matt and I] came up with worked really well though and I was pleased with how traffic flowed through our tent!

There was a chance of rain the entire day, but it only very lightly sprinkled for about 30 minutes--yay! However, it was EXTREMELY humid and being set-up on top of concrete made our tent feel like a sauna at some points. :( I am going to have to figure out something to keep us cool with outdoor events where we don't have an option for electricity. [any ideas?]

We made back our cost for being there plus a nice little profit, so for our first show, it was a nice success! There were so many nice and talented people and I can't wait to do more shows!  Here are some pictures of our booth:












Come check us out this Saturday at Atlanta's West Fest!
We will be in the artist market from 11-6!
Plus there is a puppy parade that starts at 10...so just follow my squeals. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...