about shop contact sponosr home

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring/Summer Festivals 2010

One of my favorite things about the warm weather is that it brings outdoor festivals!  As I just received the exciting word that I was chosen to be one of the vendors at this years Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa, I thought it would be a perfect time to list some other festivals I can't wait to check out!


April
Dogwood Festival : Friday, April 16th through Sunday, April 18th
Sweetwater 420 Festival : Saturday, April 17th and Sunday, April 18th
Inman Park Festival : Saturday, April 24th and Sunday, April 25th


May
Athens Indie Crafrstravaganza : Saturday, May 1st
Snellville Days Festival :  Saturday, May 1st and Sunday, May 2nd
Atlanta West Fest :  Friday, May 7th, Saturday, May 8th, and Sunday, May 9th
Indian Festival and Mothers Day Pow Wow : Saturday, May 8th and Sunday, May 9th
Kirkwood Spring Fling : Saturday, May 15th and Sunday, May 16th
Buckhead Spring Arts and Crafts Festival : Saturday, May 22nd and Sunday, May 23rd
Decatur Arts Festival : Saturday, May 29th and Sunday, May 30th


Please let me know if there is a festival I have missed that you think I should check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...